CHECK-IN PROCEDURES FOR
2531 S. Kihei Rd., Kihei, HI 96753
Property Enhancement Notice:
Kihei Akahi will undergo exterior painting of both the C and the D building. The schedule is listed below:
C building: May 8, 2017 to June 24, 2017
D building: June 26, 2017 to August 11, 2017
For additional information please contact our reservations department at 800‑367‑5242, ext. 1, 879‑2778 ext. 1 or email email@example.com.
CHECK-IN TIME IS 3:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT TIME IS 11:00 AM.
CHECK-IN PROCEDURES & DRIVING DIRECTIONS
**If you do not have a cell phone, please place a toll-free call from a pay phone at Kahului
Airport to: 888-315-6453 before 5pm Monday – Friday & 4:00 PM on Saturday & Sunday and 800-841-9776 after 5pm Monday – Friday & 4:00 PM on Saturday & Sunday.
Arrivals before 5:00 PM Monday – Friday, or before 4:00 PM on Saturday – Sunday please drive to our Check-in & Guest Services Center located at: Kihei Gateway Plaza, 362 Huku Lii Place, Suite #204, Kihei. Telephone 808-874-5151.
Directions from the Kahului Airport to our Check-in & Guest Services Center
(Drive time is approximately 20 minutes):
1. Follow Hwy 311 (Maui Veterans Hwy—formerly known as Mokulele Hwy) to Kihei <5.9 miles>
2. Hwy 311 (Maui Veterans Hwy—formerly known as Mokulele Hwy) will become Hwy 31 South (Piilani Hwy)
3. Drive past 2 stoplights <2.3 miles>
4. Turn LEFT at the 3rd stoplight on (Ohukai Rd.)
5. Take 1st RIGHT turn on (Huku Lii Pl.) immediately after Tesoro gas station.
6. Immediately turn RIGHT into the Kihei Gateway Plaza. The Check-in & Guest Services Center is on the 2nd floor, suite #204. Telephone 808-874-5151.
NOTICE FOR LATE ARRIVALS: our after-hours contact person is checking-in numerous guests who may have arrived on your same flight and are calling him at the same time. If you reach a busy signal, please leave a message and he will return your call in the order it was received.
Directions from the Kahului Airport to Kihei Akahi
Drive time approx. 22 minutes):
- Follow Hwy 311 (Maui Veterans Hwy—formerly known as Mokulele Hwy) to Kihei <5.9 miles>
- Hwy 311 (Maui Veterans Hwy—formerly known as Mokulele Hwy) will become Hwy 31 South (Piilani Hwy) <4.6 miles> Turn RIGHT on (Alanui Ke Alii Rd.) <0.5 mile>
- Turn LEFT at the bottom of the hill on (S. Kihei Rd.) <0.3 mile>
- The KIHEI AKAHI will be on the left - 2531 S. Kihei Rd. (across Kamaole Beach Park II)
- Take the first left (50 yards from entrance) and park in front of the office
View Kihei Akahi in a larger map
For reservations, call toll free: 1-800-367-5242